These Healthy Bruschetta Chicken contains many of the flavors you love from traditional bruschetta but now you can enjoy it for dinner! Fresh ingredients and a thick balsamic reduction make this dish a family favorite!
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 4 chicken breasts
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 ripe roma tomatoes diced
- 7 basil leaves chopped
- 1 sprig oregano chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and stir together until combined.
- Pour over your cooked chicken breasts.
- Add olive oil to saute pan or cast iron skillet. Heat pan to medium high heat.
- Add chicken to hot pan. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and dried basil on top of each cutlet. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Flip chicken. Add garlic to the pan. Cook until remaining side of chicken is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add your 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar to a small pot. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low. You'll end up with small bubbles around the perimeter as it gently simmers. Let it continue simmering for amount 10 minutes. Stir occasionally. It can burn quickly so keep an eye on it. Once it's reduced and thickened remove from heat.
- Drizzle over bruschetta topped chicken.