A sparkling white peach sangria that’s perfect for weddings and outdoor entertaining. It’s a simple sangria that takes less than a minute to put together and can be made for larger scale entertaining.
- 3 ounces peach schnapps
- 3 peaches sliced into thin wedges
- 1 pint raspberries
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 bottle crisp un-oaked white wine sauvignon blanc or similar
- champagne or prosecco to top off the pitcher
- leaves mint for garnish
- 2 cups crushed ice
- Place 2 cups of ice in a large pitcher. Slice the peaches and add the the pitcher along with the raspberries and the sugar. Add the white wine and leave in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- Just before serving remove the pitcher from the fridge and add the champagne or prosecco and pour into wine glasses, making sure that each glass gets a peach wedge and some raspberries.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Brown sugar can be used in place of palm sugar. I just really like the caramel flavor of palm sugar.
- Only add the champagne just before serving to ensure it doesn't go flat.