The juiciest-ever mushrooms roasted with fresh garlic, chives, extra virgin olive oil, and dusting of garlic powder. Perfect side dish or meal prep item!
- 1 lb Button Mushrooms (wiped clean, stems trimmed or removed)
- 2-3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-4 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 Tbsp fresh Chives (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Sprinkle Black Pepper
- sprinkle Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 400°.
- Toss clean mushrooms into ziploc bag or a bowl; add olive oil, fresh garlic, fresh chives, salt, and pepper.
- Gently massage mushrooms to work the ingredients over entire surface.
- Place in oiled skillet or baking sheet; dust with garlic powder.
- Bake 10-12 minutes and serve warm.