These German pancakes are one of the easiest, most frugal, most delicious breakfasts around. If you haven't tried them before, do it now!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- dash of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 Tbs butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. As oven preheats, place the butter in 9x13'' baking dish and put in oven for the butter to melt.
- Place the eggs, milk, flour, salt and vanilla in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour batter into the baking dish with the melted butter. Bake, for 20 minutes or until golden brown and puffy.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle generously with syrup and powdered sugar or fresh lemon juice and powdered sugar.
- The best part about The Best German Pancakes is they only take about 5 seconds to prepare (you just throw everything in the blender) and the ingredients are items you typically have on hand or are cheap to purchase!
- I would also add that these are perfect to make when you have company over, because of how quick and easy they are – and they will totally feed a crowd!