This Dijon baked salmon is one of my favorite easy salmon recipes. It’s incredibly flavorful and the Dijon topping keeps the salmon moist, light and flaky. It’s the perfect healthy dinner recipe and can be made in under 30 minutes.
- 1 1/2 lbs salmon (King, Sockeye or Coho salmon)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the salmon on a parchment lined baking tray and set it aside.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and generously coat the top of the salmon.
- Bake the salmon for 18-20 minutes (depending on size and thickness), then slice it into individual portions and serve immediately.
- You could easily make this recipe with 4-6 individual salmon fillets, rather than one large fillet.