These easy Keto Sausage Balls are great for the main course or a make ahead party appetizer! They mix up in about 5 minutes from scratch and are ready start to finish in under 30. Serve with a little marinara sauce for a delicious bite!
- 1 lb sausage (casings removed)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a large rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together all the ingredients. Form into balls and place on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. They should reach 160 on a meat thermometer.